Gate1® GA-3000, Slide Gate Operator is exceptionally smooth and quiet to operate. The key unique characteristic of this type of gate operator is that it can handle a myriad of continuous cycles each day with gates up to about 3000 Ibs and 60 feet in terms of length. Besides, it has a high traveling speed of about twelve inches per second. Gate1® GA-3000, Slide Gate Operator is usually designed specifically for high traffic applications such as commercial buildings and heavily accessed gated communities.
This type of slide gate operators are the most popular in the majority of countries and used by high demand customers. As such, the major users include management and large development companies, as well as, prominent residential custom homes and gated communities.
Some of the electrical specifications of Gate1® GA-3000, Slide Gate Operator include a power input, which helps control power input to the board with a suitable switch, a power management that includes electronic power management that helps in automatic recovery and a timer, which can be adjusted and set from 0 to 60 seconds to suit a user.
OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO GO WITH THIS SLIDE GATE OPERATOR.
SELECT "CUSTOMIZE AND ADD TO CART" ABOVE TO VIEW OPTIONS.
COMMERCIAL HEAVY DUTY GATE MOTOR
• Weight and Length: 3000 lbs and 60 ft
• Electronic anti-entrapment system (If the gate hits a vehicle while closing, it reverses. If it hits a vehicle while opening, the gate will simply stop.)
• Weather-proof casing
• Auto-close timer (Set your gate to close within 12, 25 and 45 seconds.)
• Overload protection
• Gate Travel: 11" per second
• Reliable magnetic limit switches for accurate open and close gate positions
• Self-locking in both open and close positions. Release-key to opengate manually in case of an emergency (ie: power failure, fire, etc.).
• ARL Listed UL rated System certified to be in compliance with UL 325, 5th edition
• 2 year limited factory warranty
• (1) Slide gate opener
• (2) Key-chain remote transmitters
• (1) Receiver (300 mhz)
• (1) Mounting base
• (1) 20 ft #41 Nickel-Plated chain
• (1) Mounting hardware and installation manual
• (2) Warning signs